Inclusions & Exclusions
- Professional guide with the experience of 5 previous crossings,
- All expedition permits as required by the Greenland Authorities,
- Comprehensive team equipment of the highest quality,
- Full pre-expedition advice and assistance (numerous emails and phone/Skype calls regarding all aspects of the expedition, such as equipment, training and flights etc),
- Expedition food and drinks for 28 days of the highest quality and individually tailored,
- 24/7 direct telephone contact to a UK doctor, and
- Website updated daily for friends and family.
- International flights to and from Greenland,
- Accommodation and meals in villages prior to the start/after the conclusion of the expedition ie pre-expedition (Kangerlussuaq) and post expedition (Isortoq/Tasiilaq),
- Excess baggage fees on personal equipment (if any - can usually be avoided),
- Personal clothing and equipment (full assistance is provided to assist you source personal equipment),
- Search and rescue/evacuation insurance - this is specific insurance required by the Greenland Authorities (full assistance is provided to arrange this insurance, which usually costs approximately GBP 1,200).
- General travel insurance,
- Any costs associated with leaving the expedition early,
- Any costs resulting from delays, disruptions or variations due to weather or ice-cap conditions,
- Helicopters (scheduled, or chartered if required) payable at a pro-rata cost, and
- Any other cost not specified in the inclusions.